Notice of the 5th Fadjr International Festival of Visual Arts ……مسابقة فجر الدولية الخامسة /إيران
Notice of the 5th Fadjr International Festival of Visual Arts
مسابقة فجر الدولية الخامسة /إيران
يمكن المشاركة ب 6 رسوم على أن يدخل المتسابق إلى الموقع ويسجل اسمه ويرسل رسومه..
الموضوع العدالة..ستوزع العديد من الجوائز المالية والشرفية
· Theme: Justice
· This section will be held in topical cartoon
· Each art can participate in the Festival with a maximum of 6 works
· Works submitted in previous festivals will be rejected
· Participants in this section must submit photos of their works to the Festival’s Secretariat according to regulations available on the website.
General Terms and conditions:
· Participation in the 5th Fadjr International Festival of Visual Arts is open to all artists.
· The submitted works must have been produced from 21st March 2011 onwards and must not have been submitted to any other domestic festivals or biennials.
· Applicants should refer to the site of www.ivafestival.ir to register their names, complete the form and submit photos of their works.
· The information provided on the form and the relevant labels will be used in the publications and the exhibition. Participants must therefore ensure the accuracy of nformation provided.
· The completion of the form and the submission of works shall be construed as the acceptance of the Festival’s rules and regulations.
· All participants, whose works have been selected for the Festival, shall receive a certificate of participation.
· The organizers shall have the right to use the works for publication of the book, data bank and display in the exhibition by mentioning the name of the artist.
· Decisions on unforeseen and unannounced circumstances will be made by the Festival’s Secretary General.
· All works (except photography section) must bear the artist’s signature, and all the spiritual and material rights shall belong to the signatory of the work Prizes
First prize all sections: Golden “Tooba” + Commendation letter + USD 2000
Second prize all sections: Commendation letter + USD 1500
Third prize all sections: Commendation letter + USD 1200
The prizes of the cartoon section
The three winners in cartoon section: Golden “Tooba” + Commendation letter + USD 1500
The Festival’s calendar:
Beginning of registration and submission of works: 22/09/2012
Deadline for submission of photos of the works: 05/12/2012
Final selection of works (posters, photos, cartoons): 22-26/12/2012
· Tehran: Tehran Museum of Contemporary Arts, Saba Institute of Culture and Art, Artists Forum, Niavaran Cultural Center, Imam Ali Museum
· Provinces: The national provinces will be grouped in 9 regions, and the works selected from each region will be displayed in the provinces of the relevant region
· A number of selected works from the provinces will enter the Fadjr Festival’s exhibition.
Festival’s Permanent Secretariat:
#17, Shahid Sadooghi Alley – Opposite Laleh Park – North Karegar Ave. Tehran
Postal Code: 1418693541
Phone: + 98 21 6694 6910 – 11
Fax: + 98 21 6643 7254